With close to 20 years of professional practice and project management experience, Carrie Wallace Brown has developed a clear philosophy for her work — graphic design lives at the intersection of art and visual communication and must translate to the masses. With a body of work ranging from emerging, boutique brands to global, Fortune 500 companies, she has immersed herself in her clients’ businesses to be a partner in meeting their visual communication needs.
As a graphic design educator, Carrie is committed to preparing students for entry into the professional world. Preparation includes a well-rounded educational experience requiring creative and unique problem-solving solutions that build mastery of the trade. Carrie’s investigative research includes strategic design for the purposes of uncovering a symbiotic relationship between graphic design and healthcare patient morale—specifically those receiving chemotherapy and/or other long-term health recovery treatments.
While embracing a collaborative approach to problem-solving, Carrie’s industry specialties include brand development, typography, collateral design, and environmental graphics.
She seeks to foster interdisciplinary design and embolden creatives to become innovative problem solvers inspired by the power of design.
- Master of Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Auburn University
- Owner, Dock B Design / Atlanta, GA
- Design Director, Healey Weatherholtz Properties / Atlanta, GA
- Associate, sky design / Atlanta, GA
- Designer, Whyte-Kerner Environmental Graphics & Design / Atlanta, GA
Selected Client List
- America Online
- Delta Credit Union
- FedEx Custom Critical
- Hong Kong Ticketing
- Hotel Indigo
- Intercontinental Hotel Group
- Shenyang New World Expo
- Special Olympics
- TWELVE Hotel & Residences
- Yum! Brands