Ernest G. Welch Galleries – News
- BURNAWAY.org reviews “Socially Engaged,” curated by Brenda Massie: “Socially Engaged” Thoroughly Engages at GSU Welch Gallery Burnaway
- ArtsATL review “Socially Engaged:” Through the grit and the gauze, “Socially Engaged” cuts deep – ArtsATL
- Student Gallery Assistant, Shelby Bock awarded summer internship at IMAX in London.
- Burnaway reviews Sue Coe: On Art and Activism: Sue Coe Talks to Lauren Peterson – BURNAWAY
- Atlanta Journal Constitution Review: Harsh truths define British artist Sue Coe’s animal rights work
- The High Museum of Art announces Christy Nitzanah Griffin (Junior AB Art History major) as one of the first Andrew W. Mellon Undergraduate Fellows in Curatorial Training.
- ArtsATL Review: Bornhoft, Drouet, Rich blend, explore natural and artificial in GSU’s “Giving Attention”
- ArtsATL review of Propellor Group exhibition: Review: Vietnam/L.A-based Propeller Group exhibits alluring, mysterious, at GSU’s Welch gallery