We rely on donations from alumni and friends to:
- support students and faculty
- offer professional and travel experiences for our students
- expand studio space and upgrade facilities and equipment
- offer international exhibitions and programming
- organize community art events and public artist talks that complement Atlanta and the Southeast’s vibrant arts scene
When you give to the College of the Arts and specifically to the Ernest G. Welch School of Art & Design you are helping us offer competitive scholarships to the brightest and most talented students, recruit and retain a stellar faculty, and support artistic and scholarly opportunities for students and faculty. Our students will be the leaders and influencers of tomorrow’s art and design world.
If you would like your donation to go to a specific area, such as Textiles or Art History, to specific programming, such as our Gallery, or to donate to a specific student population within the school, specify in the comments section of the Giving page form above.
If you would like to discuss an endowment or options for a large gift, contact the Ernest G. Welch School of Art & Design director, Joseph Peragine, at email@example.com. We thank you for your consideration and generosity.
Temporary COVID Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Room 117 Art & Humanities Bldg.
Room 124 Art & Humanities Bldg.
10 Peachtree Center Avenue SE
117 Art & Humanities Bldg.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Georgia State University
Ernest G. Welch School of
Art & Design
P.O. Box 3965
Atlanta, Georgia 30302-3965